It is recommended that somebody else sizes your finger, but if you have nobody to assist you, please follow these instructions:
1. Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than ¾".
2. Wrap it around the base of the appropriate finger. Do not wrap string or paper too snugly.
3. Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
4. With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
5. Use this measurement and the chart below to determine your ring size.
Open Monday to Saturday
from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Returns & Order Changes